• Personnel Appeals Board Members

    If a Town employee claims to have been wrongfully terminated or unfairly had a reduction in their pay or title, the employee can appeal to the Personnel Appeals Board and request a hearing. (This right only applies to employees who have worked for the Town for two years or longer, and excludes the Town Manager, Clerk, and Attorney.) The board has the right to administer oaths, call or subpoena any person or records for the purpose of ascertaining the facts. The decision of the board must be binding upon the Town and the employee, and must be recorded by resolution.

    Commissioner Fred Landsman - Lauren Bardos